Tue, Sep 24|
College Planning Workshop
How to choose the BEST colleges for your student and your pocketbook.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2019, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Foothills Library, 19055 N 57th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85308, USA
About the Event
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. The class will focus on high school Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman (all grade levels are welcome). Students are encouraged to attend.
- How to help students decide which colleges to apply to
- The important questions to ask colleges before students apply
- How to maximize a student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants and other forms of gift-aid
- How families with high incomes can receive financial assistance to help pay for college
- Is it possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College cost??
- Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars
- We will provide a time-line for success - where one should start
- What the new SAT means for your student (And should they take the ACT?)
- Learn everything you need to know about the new Financial Aid filing changes